- How do I order a book with my child in the leading role?
Please follow the simple steps below to customise and order a book:
- Choose the title/story you like most, and which you find suitable for the child.
- Click ”Make the book personal”.
- Fill in the information which is to be included in the book – it is IMPORTANT that all fields are filled in, and that they are filled in correctly!
- Choose gender, hair and skin colour of the little main character as well as hair and skin colour of the other characters.
- Click ”Complete”.
- Please check that the information you entered and the personal book front are correct, and as you want.
- Are there any errors in the information? Then click ”Edit information”.
– Does everything look good? Then click ”Add to basket”
- Check your order and then click ”Go to checkout”
- Please enter your address and phone number
- Accept our terms and conditions
- You will now be transferred to a secure payment site
– the amount of your order will not be deducted from your credit card until the book leaves our stock.
If you have any questions about a specific book, or during the ordering process, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or call us at tel. +45 71 96 95 55.
- Is there any limit on the length of the child’s name?
No, there is not; however, you must be aware that a very long name may cause design/layout problems as the text will be displaced.
- Can I change the skin colour of the characters in the book?
Yes – when ordering a book, you choose the skin and hair colour of each character. Thus, the illustrations will be quite unique for your child’s book.
- In one of the fields for the book I have chosen, you suggest that I write the name of e.g. grandfather. My boy does not have any grandparents left – can I write another character into the story?
Yes, unless it is specifically stated that it MUST be a grandfather who is part of the story, you can write e.g. an uncle, the neighbour, or an elderly friend of the child into the story.
- What if I forget to fill in a field during the personalisation/ordering of the book – or if I write a wrong name etc.?
In that case, this information will be missing or incorrect in the book text, and the text will not make any sense! Therefore, it is very important that you enter the correct data in the required fields when ordering.
- Can I be sure that no invoice etc. is enclosed in the package if I want to send the book directly to the child?
All invoices, order confirmations, and other information with prices are only sent on email to the email address you entered when ordering the book.
- How long will it take from order of the book to delivery?
As a rule, we produce and ship the order within 4-7 weekdays, and we will ship it by Royal Mail
- Is it safe to pay by credit card on this site?
Of course. We use E-Pay which is certified in accordance with the PCI standard. You can find further information on E-pay here: www.epay.eu
- What do I do if there are errors in the book I have received?
If there, contrary to all expectations, should be any errors in your order, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will replace your book as soon as possible.
If the error is caused by the fact that you entered the wrong information when ordering, we cannot replace your book. However, you are welcome to contact us anyway, and we will find a fast solution for you.